Monday, August 25, 2008

Faith.

You know, I am a very analyzing kind of person. Everything must have an answer, and a way to get to it. This is why Math is my all time favorite subject, and I actually enjoy it. Now what does this have to do with anything? I believe this is why I have such a hard time with God. Everything must have an answer, and a way to get there. But He works so differently, this is where I must learn to trust and have FAITH.

Faith that He will lead me.
Faith that He will tell me what I need to do.
Faith that He will provide me with the tools I need to carry out His plans.
Faith that He is always there.

Faith that even though I myself cannot see the whole picture,
the Artist is still there painting,
and I am but a mere color.
Without someone to paint me, I'd be useless.

Hebrews 11
1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


3By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

7By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

23By faith Moses' parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king's edict.

29By faith the people passed through the Red Sea[d] as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.

30By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the people had marched around them for seven days.



Apparently, Faith is pretty important.
So what about you?
Will you give it over to God?
Trust that He is painting a picture,
more glorious then we could ever comprehend?
And let Him use you as a color,
in His masterpiece?


Let go of your life.

2 comments:

Jordan Garrett said...

i love this post, because i think im over analyzing God a lot lately. Faith is important, i mean, some people live their whole life about living the lines "faith, hope, and love" (you know who im talking about?? lol)

Great post!

A. Lusey said...

Umm, so yeah, this one hit hard. I think way too much about anything and everything, I over analyze it all. God really is difficult, because I like proof. I want answers. And honestly, I cant have them when it comes to God. Jesus is a mystery.. And if it was left at that I think I'd die. But it's not, we do have faith, and with faith Jesus can be a mystery and it's okay. It's okay because we don't have to know everything about Him to know Him personally. And then when we have Him and have faith in Him, we can have faith in everything else. That He'll lead us, hold us, instruct us and everything we'll ever need. And holding onto our lives is so stupid because He has a better plan and we can have faith in that too.

P.S. I was saying all that to myself. Thanks for inspiring. :)